Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival
Performance Times & On-Site Experiences Announced;
New Festival App Available For Download
July 14-16 Event At Historic Ohio State Reformatory In Mansfield, OH Features
Slipknot, Pantera & Limp Bizkit
As Well As Megadeth, Volbeat, Lamb Of God, Bush,
In This Moment, Highly Suspect, Flyleaf With Lacey Sturm,
Motionless In White, Coal Chamber & Many More
Plus Tattoo Convention With More Than 65 Artists,
Free Tours Of The Prison Made Famous In
The Shawshank Redemption & Blood Prison Haunted House
98% Of Festival Passes Are Sold Out;
Limited Hotel & Pass Bundles Just Released
Buy Now At www.Inkcarceration.com
As Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival approaches, festival passes are now 98% sold out for the July 14-16 event. Inkcarceration will feature an all-star rock and metal lineup led by headliners Slipknot, Pantera and Limp Bizkit, plus more than 65 tattoo artistsand haunted attractions atthe historic grounds of the Ohio State Reformatory (made famous by the movie TheShawshank Redemption), located in Mansfield, Ohio.
The three-day weekend will also include performances from Megadeth, Volbeat, Lamb of God, Bush, In This Moment, Highly Suspect, Flyleaf with Lacey Sturm, Motionless In White, Coal Chamber and many more. The event continues the ongoing partnership of America’s largest independent festival producer Danny Wimmer Presents and the creators of Inkcarceration, who together produce an event like no other. Passes for both 2021 and 2022 sold out within weeks of the festival announcements, leading to record-breaking crowds of over 75,000 people each year.
The music performance times, on-site experiences in The Inkcarceration Yard, campground programming, and festival food offerings in The Commissary have been announced for Inkcarceration 2023. In addition, an extremely limited number of hotel and festival pass bundles have just been released, so fans who are looking to travel are encouraged to book ASAP. Limited Inkcarceration festivalpasses are still available for purchase and fans can “rock out now and pay later” via the Shop Pay installment plan. Visit https://dwpink.com for details. Camping passes are sold out, but a wait list is available.
The Inkcarceration music set times are as follows (subject to change) and can also be found at https://inkcarceration.com/schedules. Set times can also be found on the festival mobile app, which can be downloaded on either Apple or Google Play Stores by visiting https://inkcarceration.com/mobileapp. Festival gates open at 11:00 AM daily.
|Friday, July 14|
|Inkmates Stage||Inked Stage|
|9:55 PM||Limp Bizkit||7:20 PM||P.O.D.|
|8:10 PM||Volbeat||5:35 PM||Suicide Silence|
|6:25 PM||Highly Suspect||4:10 PM||Fit For A King|
|4:45 PM||Coal Chamber||2:50 PM||Chelsea Grin|
|3:25 PM||Hatebreed||1:40 PM||Kublai Khan TX|
|2:15 PM||We Came As Romans||12:30 PM||A Killer’s Confession|
|1:05 PM||Mothica||11:20 AM||Thousand Below|
|4:30 PM||Fox Lake|
|3:45 PM||Violent New Breed|
|3:00 PM||Dark Signal|
|1:30 PM||Sid Stratton|
|12:00 PM||Southbound Beretta|
|11:15 AM||Bittersweet Revenge|
|Saturday, July 15|
|Inkmates Stage||Inked Stage|
|9:25 PM||Pantera||6:40 PM||The Ghost Inside|
|7:25 PM||Megadeth||5:20 PM||Slaughter To Prevail|
|5:50 PM||In This Moment||4:05 PM||Mushroomhead|
|4:40 PM||Motionless In White||2:45 PM||Maylene and the Sons of Disaster|
|3:20 PM||Underoath||1:25 PM||Varials|
|2:00 PM||Memphis May Fire||12:20 PM||Like Moths To Flames|
|12:50 PM||Fire From The Gods||11:15 AM||Woe, Is Me|
|11:45 AM||The Violent|
|2:15 PM||Set For Tomorrow|
|1:30 PM||Fight From Within|
|12:45 PM||Half Heard Voices|
|12:00 PM||Harmless Habit|
|Sunday, July 16|
|Inkmates Stage||Inked Stage|
|9:25 PM||Slipknot||6:50 PM||Asking Alexandria|
|7:40 PM||Lamb of God||5:30 PM||10 Years|
|6:00 PM||Bush||4:15 PM||GWAR|
|4:50 PM||Flyleaf with Lacey Sturm||2:55 PM||Dayseeker|
|3:30 PM||Wage War||1:35 PM||Gideon|
|2:10 PM||Crown The Empire||12:25 PM||Slay Squad|
|1:00 PM||Fame On Fire||11:15 AM||Clifford|
|11:50 AM||Eva Under Fire|
|4:30 PM||Last Of Our Kind|
|3:00 PM||Scarlett O’Hara|
|2:15 PM||More Than Never|
|1:30 PM||Traverse The Abyss|
|12:00 PM||God Of Nothing|
|11:15 AM||Darkhorse Saloon|
In addition to enjoying the diverse music lineup, fans will be able to partake in the Inkcarceration on-site tattoo convention and book appointments with more than 65 artists. Nightly tattoo competitions will be hosted by musician and Big Brother alum Jenncity and judges will include tattoo artists Caleb Neff, Brian Adamson and Mat Helton.
Campers at Inkcarceration will have exclusive access to campground-only entertainment and amenities, including live music, a movie, drinks and late-night eats from Thursday, July 13 through Saturday, July 15 in the brand-new indoor-outdoor Parole In The Campgrounds lounge and stage. Daily entertainment in the campgrounds includes:
● Thursday: Camping Pre-Party from 8:00 PM – 1:00 AM with performances from Rock Capitol (live band karaoke), Silly Goose, and Southbound Beretta
● Friday (11:30 PM – 1:45 AM): performances from The Phoenix Within, The Other LA, Alyxx
● Saturday (11:30 PM – 1:45 AM): performances from To Us Below, Critic City, The Mendenhall Experiment
● Sunday (11:30 PM – 1:45 AM): performances from Titans In Time, Nameless Anonymous
Festival attendees are encouraged to explore The Inkcarceration Yard and check out the fun experiences available to all “Inkmates.”
The Inkcarceration Yard includes:
● Escape From Blood Prison: The only haunted hellscape in a real prison, and a yearly Halloween event held at the former prison. Blood Prison at Inkcarceration will be open from Noon – 5:00 PM daily. Visitors to Blood Prison can tour The Warden’s Widow’s living quarters and the basement of this very haunted prison. Tickets to both attractions will be available for $20 at the center entrance of the building (cash only).
● Ohio State Reformatory Tours: During Inkcarceration, The Ohio State Reformatory will be open for free self-guided toursfor festival attendees from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM daily.Visitors can stroll the halls and visit the cells of some of history’s toughest criminals, tour the intact set of The Shawshank Redemption, explore the prison’s paranormal history, and bask in the beautiful Romanesque architecture. Visit www.mrps.orgfor more information.
● Take Me Home: A not-for-profit volunteer animal foundationthat has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001. The donations raised at Inkcarceration help to fund mobile veterinary hospitals that travel to under-served areas to provide free spay and neuter, vaccinations, microchipping and administer medical care for animals in desperate need. Take Me Home also supports local animal charities. Visit the booth to learn more, buy a shirt or signed merchandise and enter a raffle.
● Warden Jose Mangin: Inkcarceration official host SiriusXM’s Jose “Metal Ambassador” Mangin will conduct exclusive backstage interviews, interact with Inkmates and more.
● On-site beverage experiences and lounges include: BeatBox Beverages (non-carbonated, gluten-free, and resealable), Bud Light Seltzer (crisp, cool refreshments) and the Bud Light Seltzer cube facing the main stage where fans can stay cool and sample some of the innovative new products, Bulleit Bourbon (hang out with the Bulleit ambassador team and sip on signature cocktails inspired by a family tradition that dates back to the 1800s), Middle West Spirits (handcrafted cocktails curated using OYO Vodkas, Straight Rye Whiskey or Vim & Petal Gin), Monaco Cocktails (visit Monaco at the top of the hill for a quick refresh in between sets, with many flavors to choose from), The Blackened Whiskey Bar (featuring the super premium blend of straight bourbons and ryes created by the late, legendary Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and the almighty Metallica).
Visit https://inkcarceration.com/theyard for complete details on festival experiences.
Inkcarceration will offer an incredible variety of food and beverage options at The Commissary. Inkmates will enjoy a taste of Ohio’s best, as well as tried and true festival favorites, all curated by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC, DWP’s affiliate concessionaire. Participating food vendors include: Athens Greek Truck, Avo-Rrito Street Cuisine, BBQ Highlife, Buckeye Chocolate Company, Bulgogi Catering, Burger Boyz, Chicken Mac Truck, Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace, Dos Bros Birria Tacos And Ramen, Event Specialists, Fistfull Of Tacos, Gringo’s Cantina Truck, Grunts Grub Truck, Hai Poke, Island Noodles, Mad Meltz Truck, MD Creative Blends, Pie Baby Pizza, Ponti Rossi Pizza, Pooja’s Market, Rice Rice Baby, Rock A Burger Truck, Spicy Pie Pizza, and Twisted Tots.
Ohio State Reformatory’s historic building and grounds provide a perfect setting for Inkcarceration. The massive, awe-inspiring locale is recognized as not only one of the most haunted reformatories in the country, but also as the filming location for multiple Hollywood films. The most famous of these is the 1994 classic and IMDB highest rated movie of all time, The Shawshank Redemption.
The Ohio State Reformatory is centrally located, about an hour from Cleveland, Columbus and Canton/Akron, and within a three-hour drive from Toledo, Dayton, Cincinnati, Youngstown, and parts of West Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana and Pennsylvania.
Inkcarceration is proud to host partners Acathla Clothing, Anheuser-Busch, BeatBox Beverages, Blackcraft Cult, Bulleit Bourbon, Collective Coven, Dimebag Hardware, Fxck Cancer, Hellflower Soap Company, Middle West Spirits, Monaco Cocktails, Mortus Viventi, Nowhere Fast, Ohio Lottery, Parlor Root Beer, Plank Eyewear, Queen Bee, Red Bull, Save22, Take Me Home, The Pretty Cult, The Taylor Foundation, To Write Love On Her Arms, U.S. Army, and U.S. Marines.
Inkcarceration is co-produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination music festivals in America, and Reinkcarceration LLC, a partnership that formed with the original founders of INK in 2021.
For more information on Inkcarceration please visit:
About Danny Wimmer Presents: Since 1995, music industry veteran Danny Wimmer has been producing concerts and festivals, both large and small. In 2011, he formed Danny Wimmer Presents, which now produces the largest rock and alternative festivals in the U.S. By combining A-list talent with local cuisine and culture, DWP has become recognized within the industry for delivering the highest-quality entertainment experiences to fans, artists, sponsors, partners and host cities. DWP creates memorable and all-encompassing festival experiences, leaving both consumers and partners with lasting and meaningful impressions. The 2023 festival lineup will include Aftershock, Bourbon & Beyond, GoldenSky, Inkcarceration, Louder Than Life, Sonic Temple Art & Music Festival and Welcome To Rockville. Previous DWP festivals include Rock On The Range, Carolina Rebellion, Chicago Open Air, Northern Invasion and more. Since 2020, DWP has been an innovator in the digital content space with over two dozen international livestreams, acclaimed social series Offstage with DWP and the DWPresents Channel on Twitch, which has garnered over 25 million worldwide views since its launch in mid-2021. DWP also produces The Power Hour, a weekly show dedicated to the world of rock, on AXS TV.